Wildcat Trail Giveaway
Rules for Wildcat Trail Giveaway.
1. Eligibility: Entrants must be legal US resident and at least 18 years old or above at the time of drawing, as determined by Wessex Performance Properties LLC. This includes all fifty states of the “United States of America”. Employees of Wessex Performance Properties LLC(collectively, the “Sponsor”), the WildCat Trail giveaway participating sponsors, promotional agencies and their advertising agencies, employees of other television or radio stations, and members of the immediate families of such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, and any other person residing at the same household whether or not related. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on Tuesday September 13, 2018 at 5:00pm. ET and ends on Saturday, July 26, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (the “Giveaway Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to shorten or extend the Sweepstakes Period.
3. Sweepstakes Entry & Winner Selection: To enter the Wildcat Trail Giveaway, go to Wessex Performance store front at 2020 Madison St. Ext. Sligo, Pa. 16255 or go to www.wessexperformance.com. And make a purchase of $25.00 or more on parts, garments, and accessories only. A minimum purchase of $25.00 gets your name entered 1 time. For every purchase that exceeds $25.00 and in intervals of $25.00 you get your name added again to the drawing. (Example: if you spend $160.00 your name will be placed in the drawing 6 times.) there is no limit on the amount you purchase or number of times your name can be added to the drawing. All entries become the property of Wessex Performance Properties LLC and will not be returned. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries by means of software-generated or other automated processes will be disregarded. Detection of said automated entry will lead to such entries being voided by Wessex Performance Properties sole discretion. If multiple accounts are detected for a single entrant, the accounts will be voided and the entries will be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address, phone number, or account used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Phone number must be a working number that registrant can be contacted by. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Sweepstakes, including information on entrants obtained through the Sweepstakes, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address and phone number is submitted as part of this promotion.
4. Prize: There is one winner.
Winner will receive a new Textron Offroad Wildcat Trail.
Prize value is $10,999.00. Winner is responsible for all taxes, fees and registration.
5. Winner Notifications: The Giveaway winner will be notified by email and/or phone after 5:00 P.M. EST on Saturday, July 27, 2019.
Winners must have a valid email address where they can be notified. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, unavailable for prize fulfillment, or does not meet all of the requirements of these rules, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such winner, select an alternate winner at random from among remaining entries, and award the prize to another winner. If Sponsor cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded. All results are unofficial until winners are verified.
6. Prize Acceptance/Restrictions. Winners are subject to verification by Sponsor of the winner’s name, age, address, phone number, and Social Security number (where the prize value is equal to or greater than $600.00). In order to claim his or her prize, the winner must appear in person at the business offices of Wessex Performance 2020 Madison St. Ext. The Winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity, and may be required to provide a completed W-9, per Section 9 below. Failure to do so will disqualify the winner. No entries from individuals under the age of 18 will be accepted. If a winner is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or to not award that winner’s prize at all. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by any winner. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferrable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason. Costs of transportation and accommodations, where applicable, and any other cost not specifically included in the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. Publicity Release: By participating in the Wildcat Trail giveaway, each entrant acknowledges that his/her entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes that entrant’s consent to use, publish, reproduce and for all purposes, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, the Internet, television or offline promotions), each winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state, and any portion thereof, each extending throughout the universe and in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval, except where prohibited by law.
8. Disclaimer: Sponsor is not responsible for mechanical, technical, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind, including but not limited to failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of entries, traffic congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, electrical outages, on telephone lines, on the Internet, at any website, or application or lost or unavailable network connections or natural disasters or acts of God or man, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT, OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THE WILDCAT TRAIL GIVEAWAY, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITE, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE WILDCAT TRAIL GIVEAWAY MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
9. Taxes: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to Wessex Performance Properties LLC, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. All taxes, including federal, state, and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any person winning over $600.00 in total prizes will receive a 1099 form from Sponsor at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form should be filed with the IRS. Each winner must provide Sponsor with valid identification, and a valid taxpayer identification number or Social Security number for total prizes valued at $600.00 or more, before any prize will be awarded. Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to require any winner to complete and submit an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until the completed W 9 form is received.
10. Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Wildcat Trail Giveaway or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Wildcat Trail Giveaway, (b) the Wildcat Trail Giveaway or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these Rules, (c) the Sweepstakes becomes corrupted due to interruption in wireless calling devices or wireless service for any reason, or (d) the Wildcat Trail Giveaway is otherwise not capable of running as planned. By entering, entrants represent that they are eligible and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules and the decisions of any judges, which are final on all matters pertaining to the Wildcat Trail Giveaway. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with the Wildcat Trail Giveaway in any way or use fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Wildcat Trail Giveaway shall be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant at any time, for any reason, including, without limitation, language, activities or behavior deemed inappropriate. Sponsor and their advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for cancellations, postponements, or delays. Other than the prizes received by the winner, no entrant shall be entitled to receive any wages, benefits, fees or other compensation whatsoever as a result of participating in the Wildcat Trail Giveaway. Sponsor shall have the sole discretion to administer the Wildcat Trail Giveaway and interpret and apply the Rules. The Wildcat Trail Giveaway is not intended for gambling. If Sponsor determines that an entrant is using the Wildcat Trail Giveaway for gambling purposes, such entrant may be disqualified and reported to the authorities.
11. Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to the Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless Wessex Performance Properties LLC. Wessex Performance Properties LLC, and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, death or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, delivery, possession, misuse or use of a prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), or from participation in and/or entry into or creation of an entry for the Sweepstakes and/or the broadcast or exploitation or use of entry or any other Sweepstakes-related activity; and (c) that the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize. In consideration for his or her participation in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the entrant’s participation in the Wildcat Trail Giveaway, including attorneys’ fees.
12. Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information or other errors in the printing, offering or administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize(s), (ii) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other conditions, (iii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error, or wireless calling service, (iv) communication line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service, (v) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Wildcat Trail Giveaway, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device, (vi) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, (vii) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof), or (viii) any change of email address, mailing address, telephone number and/or any other contact information provided by entrant. Any expenses incurred by the entrant during the application process, including but not limited to postage, are the sole responsibility of each entrant and the Sponsor will not issue reimbursement for any expenses.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES.
13. Choice of Law: Pennsylvania law shall govern the Wildcat Trail Giveaway, without regard Pennsylvania choice of law rules.
14. Official Rules: To request a copy of the Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope ATT: Wildcat Trail Giveaway Rules to Wessex Performance Properties LLC 2020 Madison St. Ext. Sligo, PA.16255 or visit our website at www.wessexperformance.com
15. Names of Winners: For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Wessex Performance Properties LLC. Att: Wildcat Trail Giveaway, or appear in person at that location between normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 P.M, EST) after 8/1/19.